2012 Stratos 176
You've Got Expectations On the Water No Aluminum Boat Can Reach.
More fishing, storage and deck space than aluminum, for more performance per dollar. Rated to 75 HP, with 100% composite construction for a quiet ride and stable, no-tip fishing deck. Equipped with Minn Kota® troller, Humminbird® electronics, aerated dual livewell with timer, passenger rod ramp with strap, speed, tach, fuel and trim gauges, on-board battery charger, custom trailer, and a price that means you don't have to settle for less.
- Available with a Wide Range of Factory Rigged Outboards
- 12V MinnKota Trolling Motor
- Power Trim
- Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Composite Transom
- Fiberglass Stringers
- Recirculating Aerated Livewell
- No Feedback Steering
- Hummingbird Piranha Max 160
- On-Board Charger 6 x 1
- Console Panel w/Switches and Analog Gauges (speed, tach, fuel , trim)
- Bow Panel w/Rocker Switches
- Wiring Harness Fuse Panel/Circuit Breaker Protected
- Heavy Duty Trolling Motor Wiring w/50 amp breaker
- Removable Navigation Lights
- N.M.M.A. Certified
- Upright Level Flotation
- Boarding Ladder
- Fire Extinguisher & Horn
- Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eyes
- Removable Tinted Windshield(s)
- Tie Cleats
- Passenger Grab Handle
- Skid Resistant Material on Bow OR Skid Resistant Gelcoat Pattern
- Bilge Pump (Manual)
- Custom Fitted Marine Upholstery ((1) Center Bench Fold Seat (2) Cockpit Fold Seats& (2) Fold Seats w/non adjustable pedestal)
- Runnin' Rod Rack w/Strap
- Carpeted Rod Storage
- Rod Storage w/Rod Organizer
- Center Rod &/Or Ski Storage
- Lockable Storage Compartments
- Stainless Steel Seat Bases
- Gas Spring Lid Assists
- Drink Holders
- Painted Fenders
- Grease Filled Hubs
- Painted Wheels
- Custom swing away tongue
- Swing jack
- Boat Buckle Trailer Tie Downs
- Road Armor Trailer Protectant
- Tie-Down: Retractable Tie-Down straps offer even greater security and peace of mind while trailering.
- Tackle Organizer: Our Professional Tackle Organizer (PTO) helps keep a wealth of tackle well organized and within quick, easy reach.
- Hot Foot: Most Stratos® boat models can also be customized with the addition of a high performance Foot Throttle.
- Removable Trolling Motor: A Quick Release trolling motor mount is available on all Stratos models.
- Removable Carpet: The convenience and easy maintenance of Removable Carpet is available in select models of the Excursion® Series.
- Pro Trim: The available Pro Trim system reinforces our commitment to performance by delivering quick, responsive access to the outboard trim.
- Bow Step: An Integrated Trailer Step provides even easier access to your boat and gear.
- Ski Tow: The removable Ski Tow is designed to install quickly and easily stows away inside the boat when not in use.
- Aluminum Wheels: The elevated quality and style of Aluminum Wheels are available on most Stratos trailers.
- Rod Storage: Built-in Rod Organizers add even greater care and protection of individual rods.
- Lid Piston: The convenience of Gas Shocks is standard on many interior lids. See your local dealer for information on additional placements.
- Boarding Ladder: The addition of a Boarding Ladder provides peace of mind and easy access from the water.
- Overall Hull Length: 17 ft. 6 in.
- Beam w/o Rubrail: 84 in.
- Beam w/Rubrail: 85 1/2 in.
- Maximum H.P.: 75 hp
- Engine Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Inside Depth: 17 in.
- Center Rod Box Length: 7 ft.
- Total Person, Motor Gear: 1100 lb.
- Approx. Boat Weight - Single Console & Tiller Models: 1200 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 23 gal.
- Trailer GWWR: 2720 lb.
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/motor down: 20 ft. 10 in.
- Approx. Length on Trailer w/motor down & swing away tongue open: 18 ft. 10 in.
- Max HP
- 75 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 6 in.
- 84 in. without rubrail; 85 1/2 in. with rubrail
- Dry Weight
- 1200 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 23 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1100 lb.