2013 Ranger Z521C
2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS
2013 Ranger Z521C
PLEASE ASK US ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF ZERO MONEY DOWN FINANCING!!!
INCLUDED OPTIONS IN THIS BOAT:
- Oxygenator in Livewells
- Keel Guard
- Minn Kota Fortrex 112# US2 Trolling Motor
- Two Minn Kota 8' Talons w/ Brackets
- Mercury Digital Gauge @ Dash
- Minn Kota 4 Bank Charger
- Four 31 Series Batteries
- 25P Tempest Stainless Steel Propeller
- Spare Tire
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
With an ultra-responsive feel and even more space, comfort and features, the Z521 Comanche® has been called “The ultimate total performance bass rig.”
Accelerating that status, the Z521 is injected with a 250 horsepower rating as well as the added confidence of Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering, a 48 gallon fuel capacity and 95” beam. Inside, large, lockable storages, a built-in cooler and step highlight the front deck. Amidships, the consoles are larger and contoured for longer rods stored on the front deck. The taller consoles not only deliver more protection from the weather but also provide more room for flush mounting large-screened electronics. Combined with a full roster of instrumentation, a recirculating livewell with divider and pump out, SS compression locks, pop-up tie cleats, on-board charger, tackle management system, and an available, bucket seat with center step and storage, this dream rig is built to widen the gap and turn loose an even stronger level of leadership.
- Overall Hull Length: 21 ft. 3 in.
- Beam: 95 in.
- Overall Beam w/Rubrail: 96 1/2 in.
- Horsepower: 225 - 250
- Engine Shaft Length: 20 in.
- Inside Depth: 21 in.
- Fuel Capacity (gal) : (2) 24
- Livewell Capacity (gal): 26
- Total Persons, Motor, Gear (lb): 1700
- Approximate Boat Weight (lb) Single Console: 1900
- Port: 8 ft.
- Center: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Starboard: 6 ft. 6 in.
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.): 5000
- Approx. Length on Trailer with Motor Down: 26 ft. 2 in.
- Approx. Length on Trailer with Swing Away Tongue Open: 24 ft. 2 in.
- Width on Trailer: 100
- Available with a Wide Range of Precision Matched Outboards
- Cranking Battery with Tie Down
- Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Performance Stainless Steel Prop
- High Performance Steering Wheel
- Hydraulic Steering
- Master Power Switch
- Integrated Engine Set-Back
- Jackplate 10" (6" Plate on Verado Only)
- Minn Kota® Forttex 80 24V Trolling Motor
- Power Trim
- Pultruded Fiberglass Transom
- Recirculating Aerated Livewell with Divider, Pump Out and Venturi Air
- Remote Oil Fill (2 Stroke Engines)
- 12V DC Power Receptacle
- Digital Ignition and Switching at Console
- Digital Switching at Bow
- Heavy Duty 6 Gauge TM Wiring with 50 Amp Breaker
- L.E.D. Courtesy Light(s)/Compartment Light Package
- Lowrance® HDS7 w/ Insight at Console and HDS5 at Bow
- Multi Function Gauge Package: Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel, Trim, Water Pressure, Temp, Volt
- On-Board Dual-Pro Charger, 15 x 3
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Solid-State Re-Settable Switching with 30A Master Breaker
- Automatic and Manual Bilge Pump
- (1) Bike Seat with Pro Pole
- (1) SRS All-Weather Fold Down with Power Pedestal
- Boarding Ladder
- Fire Extinguisher & Horn
- Integrated Grab Handles
- N.M.M.A. Certified
- Passenger Side Glove Box
- Pop Up Tie Cleats (4)
- SRS Bench Seating
- Skid Resistant Material on Bow
- Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eyes
- Stainless Steel Seat Bases
- Tinted Windshield(s)
- Upright Level Flotation
- Aluminum Trim Package
- Net Holder
- Carpeted Deck Step w/Storage
- Carpeted Rod Storage with Organizers
- Custom Color Package
- Molded-In Driver & Passenger Footrest(s)
- Gas Spring Lid Assists
- Insulated Cooler with Gel-Coat Liner & Drain
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Integrated Tackle Management System
- Ranger Tournament Measuring Board
- Retractable Rod Buckles
- Runnin' Rod Rack w/Retractable Strap
- Stainless Steel Compression Lid Locks
- Aluminum Wheels with Matching Spare Tire & Wheel
- Boat Buckle Tie-Downs
- Center Swing Jack
- Custom Swing-Away Tongue
- Hydraulic Surge Disc Brakes
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Matching Fiberglass Fenders w/Step Pads
- RangerTrail® COOL Hub® Oil Bath Hubs
- Road Armor Equipped® Trailer Finish
- Torsion Axles
- Max HP
- 250 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 3 in.
- 95 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1900 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- (2) 24 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- Stainless Steel
- Max Carry Load
- 1700 lb.