2019 Tracker 1542LW
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
The TRACKER® Topper 1542 jon boat is built TRACKER-tough to give you and your family years of fishing fun! At just 190-lbs., it can be loaded on the roof rack of some vehicles and in the beds of some trucks. It's reinforced with port and starboard aft foam boxes, corner braces at the transom and sports a wetwell/storage compartment in the center bench seat.
The Forest Green powder-coat will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life, and it's backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. An optional trailer is available.
- Built-in 9.25-gal. (36 L) wetwell/storage in center bench seat
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Underseat foam for flotation
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Corner-braced transom
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Bow & stern handles for easy transport
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length: 15 ft.
- Beam: 5 ft.
- Bottom width: 3 ft. 6 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 25 hp
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 400 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 775 lb.
- Transom height: 16.5 in.
- Draft: 6.62 in.
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 190 lb.
- Average package weight: 448 lb.
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Center 9.25-gal. (36 L) wetwell
- Oversized center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Forest Green color scheme
- 16' (4.88 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer (w/freight included)
- Max HP
- 25 hp
- Length Overall
- 15 ft.
- 5 ft.
- 6.62 in.
- Dry Weight
- 190 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 3 persons; 400 lb.
- Max Carry Load
- 775 lb.