2019 Tracker Topper 1036
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
The TRACKER® Topper 1036 jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still fish 2 people! It also features a wide, 36" bottom for added stability. Crafted from a rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, this compact aluminum boat is backed by a 3-year riveted structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
This compact yet stable boat is reinforced with pressed-in longitudinal corrugation, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. The lightweight and economical Topper 1036 will let you explore new waters with ease. An optional trailer is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Corner braces at transom
- Underseat foam flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length: 9 ft. 10 in.
- Beam: 4 ft. 4 in.
- Bottom width: 3 ft.
- Max. recommended HP: 3 hp
- Max. person capacity: 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 330 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 380 lb.
- Transom height: 15.5 in.
- Draft: 5.75 in.
- Hull material: 0.050 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 112 lb.
- Average package weight: 189 lb.
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- NMMA® certified
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- 16' (4.88 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer (w/freight included)
- Max HP
- 3 hp
- Length Overall
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 4 ft. 4 in.
- 5.75 in.
- Dry Weight
- 112 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 2 persons; 330 lb.
- Max Carry Load
- 380 lb.