2019 Tracker Topper 1236
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
The TRACKER® Topper 1236 jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still accommodate 2 anglers and their gear! It also features a wider, 36" bottom for added stability. Crafted from rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, the Topper 1236 is backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
The stable and compact 1236 is reinforced with transverse extruded aluminum ribs, pressed-in strakes, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. With this versatile and lightweight boat, you'll be able to enjoy the great outdoors anytime, anywhere. An optional trailer is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat bottom riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- Underseat foam for flotation
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length: 11 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 4 ft. 4 in.
- Bottom width: 3 ft.
- Max. recommended HP: 5 hp
- Max. person capacity (U.S.): 3 persons
- Max. person capacity (Canada): 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 365 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 480 lb.
- Transom height: 15.5 in.
- Draft: 6.5 in.
- Hull material: 0.050 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 126 lb.
- Average package weight: 220 lb.
- NMMA® certified
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Forest Green color scheme
- 16' (4.88 m) single-axle, custom-matched trailer (w/freight included)
- Max HP
- 5 hp
- Length Overall
- 11 ft. 11 in.
- 4 ft. 4 in.
- 6.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 126 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 3 persons; 2 persons; 365 lb.
- Max Carry Load
- 480 lb.